XR Series Remote Display
The XR Series offers a choice of 2 inch, 4.5 inch or 6.5 inch digits. The 4.5 inch model can be ordered with an integrated red/green traffic light. The high intensity (Precision Optical Performance) red LED lamps create a display that is clearly visible in all indoor or outdoor light conditions including direct sunlight. The advanced Auto-Learn technology allows simple plug-and-play operation with virtually any indicator or PC. A durable, weather-tight enclosure protects the XR Series in harsh environments. Standard features include six digits, four annunciators for GR (gross), NT (net), lb, kg and decimal points indication. All models are ready for the easy to-install RF option for wireless communication.
Super Bright LED Display -
High quality display is clearly visible in any lighting condition. Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness for night and day. Highly efficient LEDs virtually never need replacement and lower energy costs.
Auto-Learn Technology -
Connect the remote to virtually any instrument and it will automatically learn the data string and communicate, reducing set-up time.
Feaures & Benefits:
- Integrated Traffic Light - Built-in red/green traffic light on XR 4500TL. No need to install a separate traffic light.
- Easy Servicability - Electronics carriage lowers from bottom for easy access.
- Mirrored Display Mode - For units that will be viewed in rear-view mirrors.
- Pre-installed Utility Programs - Extremely flexible in many applications from axle weighing and totalizing to cattle auctioning.
- Optional Wireless RF - As simple as plugging a module into the controller board inside the display and adding a base unit to the indicator.
- Optional Visor
RD-4100/6100 Remote Display
Weigh-Tronix remote displays allow reading weight at considerable distances, indoors and outdoors. They can be placed at supervisory stations, outside a scale house, or in a sale barn - anywhere a scale reading must be visible from a distance.
The display provides large, easy-to-read mechanical flip digit numbers visible in bright sunshine and low light applications. The enclosure is constructed of rugged steel with a hinged front panel and built-in sun shield. The enclosure has a high-grade powder paint finish.
Feature & Benefits:
- Large, easy-to-read numbers
- RD-4100 - 4-inch high numbers
- RD-6100 - 6-inch high numbers
- Fluorescent illumination of large yellow numbers
- Visible up to 160 feet for the RD-4100 and up to 240 feet for the RD-6100
- Can be mounted on ceiling, wall, floor or counter surface.
- Mounting brackets allow easy tilt adjustment for best viewing angle.