3700 LP Bench Scale
Construction - Aluminum base on 10" x 10" model or mild steel base on 14" x 14" and 18" x 18" models. Stainless steel shroud.
Convenient selection of sizes and capacities - Choose from three sizes with capacities from 10 lbs. to 250 lbs.
Display - Backlit LCD display with six 0.5" tall digits
Internal resolution: 100,000 internal counts of resolution
Output: Bi-directional RS-232 with selectable baud rates from 1200 to 19.2K.
Operating environment: -41°F to 140°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Factory installed battery
- Distributor installed battery kit
- Ball-top shroud
- Autopower off
- Display swivel bracket kit
- 12" pole display kit
Diamond Series Bench Bases
Tough carbon or stainless steel bench scales with a large range of sizes from 30 to 500 lb capacities. Built for a lifetime
of hard work, they have one Weigh Bar and no moving parts for low maintenance. Options include a ball top shroud and
Large selection - Capacities range from 30 to 500 lb. Deck sizes consist of 14, 18, 20 and 24 inches.
Rugged - Overload stops protect scale from excessive loads or dropped objects.
Reliable - Single Weigh Bar design with no moving parts for low maintenance.
- Ball-top shroud - Reduces operator lifting and bending.
- Portable cart - Easily move the scale from site to site.
- Extended cable length - Beneficial for when the application calls for placing the indicator at a remote location.
- Carbon steel bases:
- Zinc plated carbon steel construction
- Epoxy painted shroud
- Stainless steel bases:
- Stainless steel shroud and stainless steel under-structure and load cell
- Overload: Up to 150% of the scale capacity